Tips for making new friends
By Joseph W. Catharine Healthy Cougar Cub Reporters | July 2022 … Did you know that friendship can be good for your health?
A friend can help you feel happier, deal with tough times, and choose healthy habits, according to a well-respected healthcare organization called the Mayo Clinic.
After learning about friendship, third-grade cub reporters put together a list of how to be a good friend and include people who may feel left out or lonely.
The tips include:
- Say hello and introduce yourself.
- Pay attention when someone is alone.
- Invite people to play with you and your friends.
- Don’t just stay with the same people all the time. Make friends with different people.
- Be kind and use good manners.